Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions. Amendments will be effective immediately. We reserve the right to refuse supply and to cancel any orders at any time and at our discretion. This includes any purchases, credits, discounts or other transactions which may be subject to investigation for fraudulent, illegal and/or any form of unauthorised activity.
Currency of transaction is Australian Dollars (AUD) only. We are an Australian company operating from Melbourne, Australia.
Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Graphics and/or packaging colours may differ with various shipments.
1.) Return of faulty Goods
Goods must be returned to tapesplus.com.au at the customers expense. Upon our inspection of any defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship, we will issue a refund at our sole discretion. Refunds are not available in any other circumstances.
There are no refunds/exchange for 'change of mind' purchases and no credit will be issued. We make no warranty that goods acquired from us over this web site will meet your requirements.
3.) Cancellation Due to Error
Despite all reasonable precautions taken to list accurate prices and descriptions, incorrect price or incorrect information may occur due to a typographical error or oversight. If such a circumstance arises, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction and purchase order, regardless of whether that order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
This disclaimer does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this web site.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. If legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following: (a) if the breach relates to goods, (i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, (ii) the repair of such goods (iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or (iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and (b) if the breach relates to services, (i) the supplying of the services again or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and if item (a) or item (b) is not permitted under applicable legislation, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable legislation.
We will not accept liability in respect of any loss or damage (including indirect, special, or consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred by you or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of goods supplied pursuant to an order placed on this web site or in respect of any failure or omission on our part to comply with our obligations as set out in these terms and conditions.
5.) Specific Warnings
You must ensure that your access and purchases from this web site are not illegal or prohibited by laws which may apply to you.
6.) Intellectual Property Rights/Copyright
(1) The tapesplus.com.au logos are registered trade marks of tapesplus Pte Ltd. and used under limited license by tapesplus.com.au.
(3) Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person. The Publisher makes no representations or warranties that your use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
(4) You may view this website and its contents for personal and non commercial use only and subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation, you may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without the prior written consent of the Publisher or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
(5) You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of this website nor any computer software or code contained in this website, nor may you decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to this website.
(6) If you correspond or otherwise communicate with the Publisher, you automatically grant to the Publisher an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on this website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products.
7.) Restricted Use
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this web site only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this web site for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on sell information obtained from this web site.
8.) Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
We take reasonable steps to preserve the security of personal information supplied to us. We do not save any customer's full credit card details in any database. We use ANZ's eGate merchant system and SSL encryption on all purchases made through tapesplus.com.au.
9.) Termination of Access
Access to this web site may be terminated at any time by us without notice.
Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
10.) Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force under the TPA.
You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
12.) Shipping & Handling Terms and Conditions
We use only door to door service that requires signature to dispatch goods. We therefore ask you to provide an address where you or your representative is able to sign for the goods at the time of delivery.
Deliveries made by courier companies are made during business hours 9am-5pm.